visit my design blog too!

Photobucket

Sabtu, 19 Juni 2010

together but alone




Everything was beautiful,
even now nothing is wrong,
But well I'm not really sure.
I'm not gonna put the blame on you,
Neither on me,
Maybe we just run out of love,
And together doesn't meant for us.

I know you're scared,
And so do I,
We used to see the future clearly,
Believe we will still be hand in hand as we turn from twenty to seventy,
But now everything seems so blurry.


Ask your heart,
And we'll decide.
Ask your heart,
The question which answer is already shown,
By your disgusted face when we're holding each other so close.
By the way my eyes stared at yours,
And nothing is what I feel.

we were together but feel alone,
So why still take our time?
When there's no pain, honey, there's no love.
And this time no need for sorry cause no one is wrong.
We're just run out of love.
So out of love.

why we have to stay together,
when we both know it won't last forever?
why we have to stay together,
when alone is the only thing we share together?

---------------------------------

tentang.. well, tau kan? saat 'nggak ada apa-apa' tapi perasaan diantara 'kita' tiba-tiba jadi 'nggak ada apa-apa' juga. waktu dalam kondisi begini biasanya orang memilih menjadi 'pretender' and living their relationship as living corps. I hate that kind of people :p

nanti kalo niat gue bikin deh illustrasi-nya sendiri. tapi buat sementara ini dulu deh. hehe.

and nope, not about personal experience at all. sorry, haha!

1 komentar:

chi mengatakan...

i really love this line deh beb >> "when alone is the only thing we share togother?"

Powered By Blogger