visit my design blog too!

Photobucket

Jumat, 30 April 2010

Kelly Clarkson concert, Amaziiingggg


you know, I once made some list about my dream. like what I want to be, things I want to have, and so on. and I remember correctly, in 3# (After going to heaven and be successful person) I put Watch Kelly Clarkson--Live. And I did people! last night I went to Tennis Indor Senayan and watch her awesome performance. wow I feels so happy I could die hahaha!

seriously. The Euphoria haven't gone yet even the concert has ended about almost 9 hours ago.

the cute thing is every time she gave us (the audience) the mic, and we sing along, she looked surprised we know the songs so well. Yeah the audience is sooo cool she even stated: "I've been through a hard week, and this audience is the coolest so far".

These are the song. I can hardly remember so I peek @javamusikindo tweets. there. I confessed!
All I Ever Wanted
great opening! I could feel my body warmth rise as she entered the stage. Can't help but keep jumping around.
Miss Independent
nice nice nice♥
I Do Not Hook Up
but I am, Kelly!
That I Would be Good
you could gone bad, I don't care, still will love you the same
Breakaway
sing my heart out nanananananana....
Never Again
again! again! again!
Medley of Thankful, Breakaway and My December album.
so cool! and when she sang Addicted, I remember Naya, She love that song kalo ga salah ahahah
I Want You
My fave song from the newest record! I'm so happy when she sing this. you could ask Nanas who was watching the show with me how I eager to hear this song from her.
Because of You
the song is so dramatically changed the audience mood, from so happy to all mellow haha!
Since You been gone
and Tennis Indor senayan was jumping around. It's crahzeeehhh! she sure know how to stir us up!love this moment the most!

tau-tau dia keluar dari panggung bareng2 bandnya. Biasalah ya gertak sambal penyanyi. but Jakarta scream
"WE WANT MOOOREE!". Then, Kelly sang
Already Gone
and I cry a little.. haha!

and an Amazing closing:
My Life would Sucks Without You
you know it's true Kelly :')

The light was great, I can't say how was the sound since I stood (or more precisely jumping) too near to the
right speakers (my ears still not normal now) but Kelly is so AMAZING.

Thanks @javamusikindo, Thanks @AdrieSubono, you guys have brought my heroine to Jakarta. Can't wait
to see her again.

and Kelly, keep Jakarta on your Tour List, cuz MY LIFE WOULD SUCKS WITHOUT YOOOUUU!!!

5 komentar:

naya mengatakan...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BEY GUE BACANYA SAMBIL NGEREMET SELIMUT DAN GASADAR GIGIT JARI GUE SENDIRI HAUAUAAHAAA addicted sama semuanya jugaaa already gone juga nangis deh gue kalo denger pasti, lo tau lah ya kan dulu gue sempet sms lo juga sama jiraaa ahuhuuu

Beby mengatakan...
Komentar ini telah dihapus oleh pengarang.
Beby mengatakan...

pokoknya kita mustiharuskudu nonton bareng2 kalo dia kesini lagi ya nay! asal lo tau gue aja masih exited SAMPE HARI INI hahahaha

Andre Suhendra mengatakan...

eh yg medely tu cuma album thankful aja sama breakaway. kg ada dialbum my december..

eh pas i want u kamu daper part apa?? iii want uuuu atau yeah yeah yeah???

Beby mengatakan...

oh ya? iyaya? haha sampe lupa. dapet I want You

Powered By Blogger