visit my design blog too!

Photobucket

Selasa, 06 Juli 2010

Jeans Story



this story happened. when I was in Singapore last weekend.

I was with my oma in Levis's Ladies store when a group of teenagers entered. it was one girl with three boys. they're noisy. Oma was trying her jeans (yep, cool grandma!) when this happened.
The store's clerk quickly came to the girl as she looked some jeans on display. this is the conversation between them:


S.C: can I help you, Ma'am?

Her: I'm Looking for a jeans

S.C: your size?

Her: *answered* (gue lupa)

S.C:and the cut you want?

her: sorry?

S.C: straight or..

Her: Lesbian.

S.C: huh?

Her: no straight, Lesbian one. you have?

and the guys were laughing like crazy while the store's clerk looked confused. they just leave the poor store's clerk like that.

that's the craziest Jeans shopping I ever done!

0 komentar:

Powered By Blogger