visit my design blog too!

Photobucket

Kamis, 08 Juli 2010

late but worth the wait


I'll keep moving forward,
will Never looking back,
Mistake has been made,
But i've got no regret.

I'm just another hopeless romantic,
But not that hopeless to given up the hope,
some day, I believe,
There would be someone for me,
You might be kinda late,
But you will worth the wait.

everyday I feel the life pass by,
Try to keep my self happy day by day,
I got my friends, girls and guys,
Beside me through good and worse.
So this wait won't feel that bad.
Yeah, i'll wait and keep looking for you,
you, the best that'll come,
Not to be my first but would glad to be my last.
The one that would turn me a fool,
But won't fooling around with my heart.
----

why sky? because I'm currently obssesed with it :p

0 komentar:

Powered By Blogger