visit my design blog too!

Photobucket

Kamis, 11 Agustus 2011

i miss you, love.

hello love, how are you?

there are many things i want to tell you, yet no words i could speak to you.
you're on the other part of the world. 5215 kilometers away. 3241 miles away. that's how to put the distance of the land and ocean between us in numbers.

but i remember the words you said last night.

"the distance might be far and wide. but we are inseparable. we are connected. if not by internet connection, then by our thought and feeling."
i know we do.

but, love, I miss you nevertheless.

because no matter how high the resolution of my laptop screen and your web cam, I can't really see your smile like i do with my own eyes. and i can't touch the tip of your nose to make fun of you.
no matter how good the microphone on your laptop and my speaker, I can't hear the way you sighed after laughing, I can't hear the low growling sound you made when you're pissed off.

i miss you.
come home soon, love.

0 komentar:

Powered By Blogger